Wednesday 30 April 2014

End of April update

Well there are a few things I need t make note of if I allow myself to get talked into a painting challenge:

1) Make sure the first month is not a month which has your birthday or your wife's birthday. Mine is the 14th and Di's is the 21st.
2) DON'T buy the DVD of seasons 1 to 3 of Game of Thrones for your birthday present. It's not humanly possible to leave them unopened.
3) Try and make sure you allow a month to plan what you propose to paint.

Having said that, I've painted one unit of 21 Warriors to a tabletop standard, not great but painted. The second unit is 80% painted.
I'll post photos once I can figure out where I've put my card reader.

For May I'll be trying to finish off the remaining bits of the warrior unit, a unit of 21 Miners plus something else which I haven't quite decided on yet.

1 comment:

  1. By now you would have learned not to listen to me you would think.

    ReplyDelete