Tuesday 20 May 2014

Update, sort of.....

Well you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out I have trouble with diaries, journals and blogs.
I've got a little bit to go on my unit of Dwarven Miners. Only the hard hats and the candles remain.
I've modified my second part of this months' allotment slightly and have decided to complete a unit of Thunderers instead.
At this stage I'll still have a bit to complete, but it will be possible.
There will be a picture update in the next few days.
I guess the main thing is to have all the units, war machines and characters finished at the end of the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Yep Rupert I plan on aiming for the end of the challenge rather than force myself slavishly to month by month allotments. Some months a lot wont get done if I am realsitic with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, hitting the monthly goal is nice(wink), but it is the final goal the end of sixth months that is important. And to be honest everyone has a different style of painting armies, no two are alike

    ReplyDelete